Equipment asset finance involves paying a regular charge to use the asset over an agreed period which avoids paying for equipment outright
Equipment Finance, Leasing and Hire Purchase
As Equipment Leasing and Equipment Finance Specialists, we provide fast and competitive quotes on equipment finance and all soft asset finance necessary to run your business. As equipment finance specialists we will source and secure the most competitive terms and rates for you, including ‘small ticket’ items with a capital value from £2000.
We can also arrange Asset Finance VAT Loans for ‘large ticket’ purchases.
Both leasing and hire purchase (HP) are popular forms of finance, enabling businesses to obtain the equipment and other business assets without having the large upfront costs that can put a strain on both cash flow and working capital.
- Refrigeration Equipment
- Heating & Air Conditioning Units
- Veterinary Equipment
- Dental Equipment
- IT Equipment
- Shop Fittings
- Security Systems
- Office Equipment
- Beauty Equipment
- Leisure Equipment
- Gym Equipment and much more
- It provides immediate use of the asset without paying for it all at once
- It improves cash flow by freeing up working capital
- The lease contract is structured for the length of time you require the use of the asset
- Sale & Leaseback allows you to release capital in assets that you already own