What is Corporation Tax?
Corporation Tax is generally due 9 months and 1 day after the end of your financial year. We offer a short term finance solution enabling you to pay in instalments between 3 and 12 months, improving cash flow and can be used by Companies with taxable profits up to £1.5 million (Companies with taxable profits more than £1.5 million normally pay Corporation Tax in instalments direct to HMRC).
How does Corporation Tax finance work?
- Let us know how much your Corporation Tax is for (minimum £10,000)
- Your Corporation Tax bill can be paid directly to HMRC
- 3, 6, 10 or 12 direct debits are collected from you
- Continue as long as you need the facility
Key benefits of Corporation Tax funding for your business
- Competitive rates
- No arrangement fees
- Corporation Tax bill spread over equal repayments retaining working capital in your business
- Quick and easy to arrange