What is Corporation Tax?
Corporation Tax is generally due 9 months and 1 day after the end of your financial year. We offer a short term finance solution enabling you to pay in instalments between 3 and 12 months, improving cash flow and can be used by Companies with taxable profits up to £1.5 million (Companies with taxable profits more than £1.5 million normally pay Corporation Tax in instalments direct to HMRC).
Benefits of Corporation Tax Finance for your business
- Brings your Corporation tax in line with your monthly expenditure
- HMRC paid directly
- Improves business cashflow
- Utilises funds to pay off more expensive bills, expenses and debts
- Seamless renewal process for future bills
- Loan repaid before the next return is due
- No arrangement fees and competitive rates