If you’re involved in the building industry or make a living from Property Development, then the good news is that we have funds available. Property Development Finance from £50,000.
Whether it’s a major refurbishment, a new build or a ‘ground-up’ development we can offer finance tailored specifically to your project and individual requirements.
We can source funding for residential, commercial, industrial, mixed-use projects and part-furnished developments.
We’re able to provide property development loans equivalent to 75% of the estimated gross development value (GDV) of the project.
For experienced property developers, we can often secure 100% funding to acquire a development site and build out to completion.
What types of projects are supported
- Residential housing
- Commercial property including single build and multiple units
- Mixed-use commercial and residential units (semi-commercial)
- Purpose-built student accommodation
- Refurbishments and Conversions
- Purpose-built such as nursing care homes
Summary of current key underwriting criteria
- Applications should be supported by good evidence for local demand
- If properties are to be retained on completion, long term refinance options are available
- Developments ought to show sufficient margin to absorb any possible fluctuations in the anticipated GDV of the project
- The borrower or proposed main contractor should have a good CV and able to demonstrate relevant experience
Some benefits of using us
Property valuations, insurances, legal support and much more are available through our Business Support Services.
We will fully package and submit your property development finance proposal to ensure the most competitive rates and terms and ensure that your funding application is processed quickly and efficiently in order that funds are available in the shortest possible time.
We offer our clients a true ‘one stop shop’ facility, our core competence is to provide you a fully managed and professional service that secures the most competitive funding offer available from the entire market.
Whatever your property development finance requirements, we offer a free, impartial and totally confidential initial consultation and will quickly assess your funding options.
Business Support – Property Development Finance
Landowners, property developers and commercial property owners, including leases granted of at least seven years in length, or those with at least seven years left to run on an assigned lease, may benefit from Remediation of Contaminated Land Tax Relief for expenditure incurred on removing or treating contaminants in the land or property, such as asbestos, radon and Japanese Knotweed, or for bringing land that has been derelict for a long time back into use.