Get an understanding of how much you may be able to borrow and at what terms prior to making a full application. Indicative Terms may also be known as a ‘Mortgage in Principle’, a ‘Decision in Principle’ or a ‘Mortgage Promise’. You can use Indicative Terms to show that you may be in a financial position to purchase a property with an estate agent or those selling a property.
Please note that Indicative Terms are subject to any conditions precedent and are not a guarantee that a lender will lend to you
Please use this form for…
- Funds to purchase an investment property
- Funds to purchase an investment property and to cover light refurbishment costs
- Funds to acquire land for a self build
- Funds to purchase an investment property and to cover heavy refurbishment costs
- Funds to purchase a residential property prior to the sale of an existing property