No Arrangement Fees | Competitive Rates | Improves Cash Flow
Pay your VAT Bill with a VAT Loan
With 3.4 million businesses registered for VAT in the UK, it’s not surprising that many are struggling to pay their VAT bill and using often more expensive finance to maintain cash flow, such as business loans, overdrafts and credit cards.
A VAT Loan works alongside your Return to pay your VAT bill direct to HMRC. With 3 equal monthly repayments, your VAT Return will be paid in full before the next one is due. This ensures that cash is kept in the business, potentially eliminating the need to raise additional finance.
Benefits of paying your VAT bill with a VAT loan
- Brings your VAT tax in line with your monthly business expenditure.
- Improves business cash flow.
- Utilises funds to pay off more expensive bills, expenses and debts.
- Seamless renewal process for future bills.
- No arrangement fees and competitive rates.
- 3 installments, removing the financial burden of a single payment.
- Quick and easy to arrange.
How do VAT Loans work?
- Quarterly VAT return £10,000 to £5,000,000.
- VAT return can be paid directly to HMRC on your due date (7th of the month)
- 3 equal monthly direct debits (no debt rolling over into the next return period).
- Continues as long as you need the facility.
- No Personal Guarantees are required for VAT returns under £150,000.
How to apply?
Please get in touch to see whether paying your VAT bill with a VAT loan improves your cashflow…