If you’re completing your Self Assessment Tax Return and your tax bill is more than £10,000 we offer an affordable service that can spread the payment over 3, 6, 10 and 12 months.
What is Self Assessment Tax?
Self-assessment is a system HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) uses to collect Income Tax where tax has not been deducted automatically from wages, pensions and savings. People and businesses with other income report it in a tax return and is due for payment on 31st January following the previous tax year.
Self-assessment tax is due on the 31st January and occasionally this may be deferred to 31st July by HMRC. We offer 2 short-term finance solutions enabling you to pay your Self Assessment Tax in installments between 10 and 12 months where payment is made in January and 6 months where any payment is due in July.
How does Self Assessment finance work?
- Let us know how much your Self-Assessment Tax Bill is for (minimum £10,000)
- Your Self-Assessment Tax bill can be paid directly to HMRC
- 10 or 12 direct debits are collected from you when paid in January and 6 direct debits are collected when paid in July
- Continue as long as you need the facility
Key benefits of Self-Assessment Tax funding for you
- Competitive rates
- No arrangement fees
- Self-Assessment Tax bill spread over equal repayments
- Quick and easy to arrange