There is no doubt that the Pub Finance and Leisure sector is suffering greatly in the current economic downturn with many business failures and an increasing number of Leasehold and Freehold properties coming on to the market, many at knockdown prices.
However, as the old proverb goes “it is an ill wind” and we are still helping many clients to realise their dream of business ownership with finance solutions and enter the Pub, Restaurant and Leisure sector. We also assist current ‘tied’ leaseholders to acquire the freehold of their current property and there are some special arrangements available in the finance market for well established and profitable businesses.
With 25 years senior management experience in the brewery and hospitality trade there is not much our partner’s Senior Commercial Manager doesn’t know about the Pub Finance and Leisure sector, and is the ideal person to support your ambitions.
Key underwriting requirements for Pubs, Bars, Hotels, Cafes and Restaurant Finance
- Demonstrable business experience in the sector
- Deposit funds available at circa 30% of the freehold business purchase price
- Additional security may be acceptable in lieu of full deposit funds
- Stock funding and working capital to be available (VAT Bridging Loans are available)
- Special arrangements provided for established sitting tenants in a profitable business
- Trading accounts with proof of mortgage affordability from net profits are a key requirement
- Pubs ideally need a balanced ‘wet / dry’ revenue mix.
- Solid, demonstrable business plan and cash flow forecast
Contact Us today to discuss how we can assist you with finance solutions for your Hospitality business.