If you are looking to buy or start a business and have a great business plan with the necessary experience then speak to us. There may be a need to buy a freehold property and many businesses will also need support with the purchase of the business goodwill, vehicles, stock and other key assets.
Here at Wattsford Commercial Finance we can offer advice on which steps will be best for you, whether you are buying an existing business or looking to start your own.
We provide access to the widest range of secured and unsecured finance facilities to help get you started and can also advise on the Government Enterprise Finance Guarantee Scheme (EFGS) and the possibility of acquiring regional grants dependent on your location.
- Commercial mortgages to acquire a trading business
- Government backed startup loans
- Funding available to cover goodwill, fixtures & fittings
- Corporation tax and VAT funding
- Bridging finance
- Business loans
- Management buy outs and management buy ins
- Equipment and vehicle leasing for assets valued from £2,000 upwards
- Factoring and invoice finance
Contact us today to discuss how we can offer advice on how to help you to raise finance for your new business venture.