As a start up business or a business that hasn’t been trading long accessing finance can often be difficult. A trip to the bank can often lead to eye watering interest rates on business loans. With extensive experience and knowledge in supporting start up businesses Wattsford Commercial Finance are well placed to help you to secure the right finance for your business.
If you are looking to buy or start a business and have a great business plan with the necessary experience then speak to us.
We can offer advice on which steps will be best for you, whether you are buying an existing business or looking to start your own. There may be a need to buy or lease property, purchase goodwill, vehicles, stock and other key assets.
We provide access to the widest range of secured and unsecured finance facilities to help get you started and can also advise on the Government Enterprise Finance Guarantee Scheme (EFGS) and the possibility of acquiring regional grants dependent on your location.
- Commercial mortgages
- Government backed startup loans
- Funding available to cover goodwill, fixtures & fittings
- Corporation tax and VAT funding
- Bridging finance
- Business loans
- Management buy outs and management buy ins
- Equipment and vehicle leasing for assets valued from £2,000 upwards
- Factoring and invoice finance