Fast track into the huge and growing world of business and property finance. With access to an unparalleled portfolio of over 300 UK based lenders you will have access to the funds required to support 5 million SME businesses and UK property projects.
Working with us as an Associate Commercial Finance Consultant you will be in a position to offer your clients access to a very broad range of essential and innovative ‘Core’ Financial Services / Products. These are sourced and delivered from over 300 UK based Partner Lenders with whom there are very strong, high level working relationships.
The services we provide cover Commercial and Business Loans and Commercial and Buy To Let Property Mortgages , Development Finance , Asset Leasing, Invoice Finance , General Business Loans and Grants and Personal Loans to name but a few. In addition to our Core Services we have an extensive range of complimentary Ancillary Services which also provide valuable income and which allow us to provide a complete and fully comprehensive service to our clients.
SATISFYING HIGH DEMAND FROM THE SME BUSINESS COMMUNITY
The demand for these services within the UK Small – Medium size Business community ( SME’s ) is strong and growing as the issues experienced within the UK Finance Industry and particularly the High Street Banks over recent years are well documented and ongoing. It is the generally recognised view that many High Street lenders will have significantly muted appetites to lend to SMEs for the foreseeable future which greatly increases the demand for our services to deliver funding support from a broad range of alternative providers.
INCOME POTENTIAL AND ROI
We derive our income from Commissions paid to us by our Lender Partners for introducing good quality business which meets their criteria and also from fees that we charge directly to our clients for providing our services and Consultancy Support. Overall income from a case does obviously vary dependent on the case type and size but an ‘average’ Commercial project will deliver overall fee and commission income in the range £1.5K to £25K.
JOIN US AS AN ASSOCIATE COMMERCIAL FINANCE CONSULTANT
We invite you to join Wattsford Commercial Finance as an Associate Commercial Finance Consultant either on a full-time, part-time basis or to work alongside an existing business. Associate Consultant positions will be highly attractive to other Professionals including Accountants, Business Advisors, Industry Consultants, IFA’s, Residential Mortgage Brokers etc. who wish to develop valuable new revenue streams in the field of Commercial and Business Finance Services.
We provide a 2-day full training programme delivered by our network partner, alongside full support and indirect access to our partner lender directory.
This includes a personalised business e-mail, access to our Case Management Systems, dedicated phone numbers and contact forms and access to a comprehensive suite of marketing and business development resources.
Associate Consultants enjoy market leading commissions on their cases of up to 60% of all net fee and commission income generated. First year business income projections are estimated at circa between £25,000 to £60,000. Actual income may vary dependent on the activity and efforts of each Associate Consultant and Wattsford Commercial Finance offer no guarantee of future earnings.
- Appointed Consultants will work as a fully supported team member under our business branding
- Full compliance and regulatory cover
- Full ROI is anticipated in the first 1 to 2 completed cases
- Regular Product Training Days and CPD Training
- Access to the Partner Support Portal with useful business resources such as standard documents and forms
- Access to the Partner Lender Directory with over 300 lenders
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
To join as an Associate Consultant paying up to 60% of the case income is £850.
- A turnkey, highly scalable business opportunity
- A proven business model with uncapped potential
- An unrivalled portfolio of lenders
- From £1k-£35m, you will be able to fund small businesses to huge developments
- No Financial Services Experience Required
- Supported by a highly experienced underwriting team, you identify, qualify and submit cases – our teams do the rest for you.
- Full Compliance and Regulatory Cover
- Regular Product Training Days and CPD Training;
- Unrivalled Business Lender Panel – With 300+ UK Based lenders across the lender spectrum from High Street through ‘Challenger Banks’ to multiple Private Funding sources
WHY NOT BECOME PART OF OUR SUCCESS STORY?
As a fully-trained and supported Associate Consultant you will assist your clients in identifying and sourcing the following core financial products:
- Commercial Mortgages, Buy-to-Let and HMO funding
- Development Funding for builders, developers and property professionals
- Commercial Finance to purchase or refinance trading businesses
- Short-Term Loans and Bridging Finance
- Portfolio Funding and Second Charge Loans
- General Working Capital Loans
- Specialist Tax Funding
- Peer-to-Peer Funding.
- Commercial Funding for acquisition, expansion and general growth.
- Alternative Overdraft and Revolving Credit facilities.
- Asset Finance, Leasing & Hire Purchase for equipment, machinery, commercial and private vehicles
- Cash Flow Support – Factoring, Spot Factoring, Invoice Finance and Invoice Discounting.
Additional Income Opportunities available from Ancillary Products:
- Residential Mortgages
- Equity Release
- Self-Build Mortgages
- Business & Personal Insurances
- Capital Allowances
- Personal Loans
- Pension Led Funding
- International Mortgages
WHY PARTNER WITH WATTSFORD COMMERCIAL FINANCE
- Our Network Partner and Principal Firm, White Rose Finance Group Ltd , is one of the longest established and most respected UK finance brokers.
- Wattsford Commercial Finance are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- We are full and active members of the National Association of Commercial and Finance Brokers (NACFB).
- An unrivalled Lender Portfolio
- Full Training, Case Management, Marketing & Business Development Support
- No Financial Services Experience Necessary
- Proven Track Record of Success – We Share Best Practice
- Evidence of £100k+ Deals – Case Studies
- We are Finance Brokers Ourselves – We Walk the Walk.
- Regular Ongoing CPD Qualifying Network Training
- Uncapped Potential, High & Growing Demand Product
- Lender & Partner References Available
- Low investment and high returns
We require a minimum one year commitment, subject to conditions. The Associate Consultant Agreement will be renewed on an annual rolling contract basis with no renewal costs and is subject to a monthly Business Support and Regulatory / Compliance fee currently set at £75.
For more information on this exciting Business Opportunity please email your CV and a covering note to email@example.com