AN ESTABLISHED , HIGHLY EXPERIENCED AND REGULATED BUSINESS TEAM
Wattsford Commercial Finance are an Authorised Representative (FCA Register Number 794560) of White Rose Finance Group Ltd who are directly Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a Principal Firm (FCA Register Number 630772).
We are full and active members of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers ( NACFB) and generally considered to be part of one of the UK’s most respected and successful Commercial Finance Specialists Networks.
A fundamental element of our proposition is that through the network the necessary FCA regulatory and compliance support / supervision is provided.
Offering a Broad and Innovative Product Range
Working with us as an Appointed Associate Commercial Finance Broker you will be in a position to offer your clients access to a very broad range of essential and innovative ‘Core’ Financial Services / Products. These are sourced and delivered from over 250 UK based Partner Lenders with whom there are very strong, high level working relationships.
The services we provide cover Commercial and Business Loans and Commercial and Buy To Let Property Mortgages , Development Finance , Asset Leasing, Invoice Finance , General Business Loans and Grants and Personal Loans to name but a few. In addition to our Core Services we have an extensive range of complimentary Ancillary Services which also provide valuable income and which allow us to provide a complete and fully comprehensive service to our clients.
SATISFYING HIGH DEMAND FROM THE SME BUSINESS COMMUNITY
The demand for these services within the UK Small – Medium size Business community ( SME’s ) is strong and growing as the issues experienced within the UK Finance Industry and particularly the High Street Banks over recent years are well documented and ongoing. It is the generally recognised view that many High Street lenders will have significantly muted appetites to lend to SMEs for the foreseeable future which greatly increases the demand for our services to deliver funding support from a broad range of alternative providers.
Significant Income Potential and ROI
We derive our income from Commissions paid to us by our Lender Partners for introducing good quality business which meets their criteria and also from fees that we charge directly to our clients for providing our services and Consultancy Support. Overall income from a case does obviously vary dependent on the case type and size but an ‘average’ Commercial project will deliver overall fee and commission income in the range £1.5K to £30K.
JOIN US AS AN APPOINTED ASSOCIATE COMMERCIAL FINANCE BROKER
We invite you to join Wattsford Commercial Finance and take advantage of the same exciting opportunities. You will be self employed working as a fully trained and business supported Registered Individual.
Leveraging the established resources and Intellectual Property within our Principal Firm, the AFC business proposition is designed to be worked very effectively either full time or part time and will offer a valuable source of additional income alongside any other business being operated or a salaried occupation .
On completion of the necessary Regulatory Due Diligence, Appointed Associate Commercial Finance Brokers will undergo an intensive 2 day residential Business Training workshop and will be provided with a comprehensive Administration and Business Development support package. This includes a personalised business EMail account, access to our Databases, CRM and Case Management Systems and access to a comprehensive suite of Marketing and Business Development resources.
Appointed Associates enjoy a market leading share on their cases up to 50% of all net Fee and Commission income generated. First year business income projections are estimated at circa between £25K and £60K in fee and commission income against regular and significant business activity. Results may vary dependent on the activity and efforts of each Associate Commercial Finance Broker and Wattsford Commercial Finance offer no guarantee of future earnings.
The Associate route will be highly attractive to other Professionals including Business Advisors , Industry Consultants, IFA’s, Residential Mortgage Brokers etc. who wish to develop valuable new revenue streams in the field of Commercial and Business Financial Services.
Your investment to join Wattsford Commercial Finance as an Associate Commercial Finance Broker is £850.00.
- A turnkey, highly-scalable prestigious business opportunity
- A proven model with uncapped potential
- Low investment – £850
- High returns – 50% net fees
- First year income projections £25K-£60K+
- Supported by all the High Street Banks, Funding Circle Business Champions & Strategic Partners with the Challengers – our lender portfolio is unrivalled
- From £1k-£25m you will be able to fund small businesses to huge developments
- No Financial Services Experience Required
- Investment includes business training, ongoing training marketing and business development support.
- Supported by an experienced underwriting team, you identify, qualify and submit cases – our teams do the rest for you.
- Full Compliance and Regulatory Cover
- Regular Product Training Days and CPD Training;
- Unrivalled Business Lender Panel – With 300+ UK Based lenders across the lender spectrum from High Street through ‘Challenger Banks’ to multiple Private Funding sources
WHY NOT BECOME PART OF THE SUCCESS STORY?
High Demand Business Services for SME Clients & Property Professionals
As a fully-trained and supported Associate you will assist your clients in identifying and sourcing the following core financial products:
- Commercial Mortgages, Buy-to-Let and HMO funding
- Development Funding for builders, developers and property professionals
- Commercial Finance to purchase or refinance trading businesses
- Short-Term Loans and Bridging Finance
- Portfolio Funding and Second Charge Loans
- General Working Capital Loans
- Peer-to-Peer Funding.
- Commercial Funding for acquisition, expansion and general growth.
- Alternative Overdraft and Revolving Credit facilities.
- Asset Finance, Leasing & Hire Purchase for equipment, machinery, commercial and private vehicles
- Cash Flow Support – Factoring, Spot Factoring, Invoice Finance and Invoice Discounting.
Additional Income Opportunities available from Ancillary Products including:
- Residential Mortgages
- Equity Release
- Self-Build Mortgages
- Business & Personal Insurances
- Capital Allowances
- Specialist Tax Funding
- Pension Led Funding
- International Mortgages (access to circa 50 x countries)
Why Choose Wattsford Commercial Finance?
- Our Network Partner and Principal is one of the longest established UK finance brokers
- FCA Regulated
- FCA compliance provided
- Full NACFB Membership & Board Representation
- Unrivalled DIRECT Lender Portfolio – High Street + Funding Circle Business Champions
- Full Training, Case Management, Marketing & Business Development Support
- Newsletter, Email Marketing & Social Media Guidance
- No Financial Services Experience Necessary
- Proven Track Record of Success – We Share Best Practice
- Evidence of £100k+ Deals – Case Studies
- We are Finance Brokers Ourselves – We Walk the Walk.
- Regular Ongoing CPD Qualifying Network Training
- Conference Call Facility
- Access to Case Tracking Software
- Uncapped Potential, High & Growing Demand Product
- Lender & Partner References Available
- Access to Regulated Residential Mortgages
- Low investment
We require a minimum one year contractual commitment, subject to contract conditions , the Associate agreement will be renewed on an annual rolling contract basis with no renewal costs and subject only to a modest monthly Business Support and Regulatory / Compliance fee currently set at £75.
For more information on this exciting Business Opportunity please email your CV and a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org